How to book tickets
Please call our Box Office on 01582 878100
Please note: This number is only for ticket bookings and not for Hire enquiries. Please see Venue Hire for more information.
The Box Office is located in Stockwood Discovery Centre, London Rd, Luton LU1 4LX
Tuesday - Saturday: 10.30am - 4.30pm
Ticket collection and on the door sales will open 30 minutes prior to a performance at the venue.
You can buy tickets online at all times. Please note that the oldest software supported by our online ticket purchasing system is Windows 7. If you are having issues with online ticket purchasing, using Internet Explorer, please check that your browser is updated to the latest version.
How to pay
Online: credit/debit card
In person: cash or credit/debit card
By phone: credit/debit card
We do not charge booking fees.
Accepted credit/debit cards
Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Electron, Switch Maestro. (We do not accept American Express)
General Ticketing Info
Where concessions are available they generally apply (unless otherwise stated) to:
Over 60 years
16 years and under
Carers of people with disabilities
Please bring a valid ID to support your concession entitlement when attending the event.
Carers of people with disabilities are entitled to a free ticket. Please mention your entitlement to a concession at the time of booking.
Management reserves the right to charge full price if there is any doubt.
Luton Library Theatre has two wheelchair spaces. To book a space please call the Box Office on 01582 878100
We are unable to issue a refund once your booking has been processed. Tickets may be exchanged for those of the same value for another event, subject to availability and an administration charge of £1 per ticket. Tickets must be exchanged at least 48 hours before an event.
Event tickets can be reserved for large groups (excluding weekly classes). Please contact the Box Office on 01582 878100 for more information.
Due to the nature of some events latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Management also reserves the right to refuse admission.
Babes in Arms
Tickets must be purchased for children aged 2 and over at the appropriate concession price. Babes in arms (under 2 years) will be admitted free of charge but will not have an allocated seat. However, if the performances is aimed at under 2s then tickets must be purchased for all children attending.
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and remain the responsibility of said adult at all times. When purchasing tickets please ensure that the responsible adult is seated next to the child they are with.
If tickets are booked separately meaning children are seated away from their guardian, our front of house team reserves the right to refuse entry to ensure the safety of those in our venue.
Group and Schools Bookings
To enquire about group and school bookings, please contact the Box Office on 01582 878100.
The Culture Trust Luton would like to advise you that details of transactions, including your name and address, will be held on our database to facilitate future bookings. Aside from using third parties to process data, we will not share or sell your personal data.
Information produced and/or disseminated by this site may be subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved. Information, logos, graphics, images, pictures or photographs should not be reproduced, modified, or distributed in any form, or used in any way for commercial purposes, without first obtaining express written permission.
Luton Culture take all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however Luton Culture cannot accept responsibility for any inconvenience, loss, damage, or liability (whether civil or criminal) nor for any legal fees and costs incurred or caused as a result of any information that Luton Culture may provide and such information does not form any basis of a contract with users of it.
Further, where Luton Culture provide external links to websites maintained by other organisations, individuals etc., the links are provided for your convenience and Luton Culture do not accept any responsibility or liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or content or for losses of any kind caused as a result of the same, nor do Luton Culture endorse any externally linked sites.
No warranty is given that the information on this site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination, nor that access to the website or any part of it will not suffer from interruption from time to time, without notice and I do not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from any infection, virus, contamination, interruption or from any other use of the website.
Access and use by you of this site constitutes your acceptance of this.
The site uses session cookies to provide an improved visitor experience and uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither the site owner nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
Further information about cookies
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standard and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages which explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. The IAB site tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Shop Terms and Conditions
- All goods are offered for sale subject to availability. Luton Culture regrets that occasionally it may not be possible to complete your order if stock runs out or is withdrawn for any reason. If there is a problem, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Prices on our website are quoted in pounds sterling and are inclusive of any VAT that may be payable by the customer. Customers are responsible for any applicable customs duties or taxes in their own country.
- It is our aim to despatch orders within seven (7) working days of receipt. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, this may not be possible. If there is a problem, we will contact you.
- We operate a returns policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with the goods you receive from us, please return them in the original packaging within 28 days of the date of dispatch to Stockwood Discovery Centre, London Road, Luton, LU1 4LX and we will refund you. Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your post office for a proof of posting (available free of charge). This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- If Luton Culture has under priced an item in error, we will not be liable to supply that item at the stated price, provided that we notify you of the error prior to dispatching your order. Should this situation arise, we will contact you with the correct price, so you can confirm whether or not you wish to order the item at the correct price.
- Products sold via the Luton Culture website are sold by LCST Trading Limited. LCST Trading Limited is the trading arm of the registered charity Luton Cultural Services Trust (known publicly as Luton Culture).
LCST Trading Limited, Company Registration Number: 6474682 / VAT Number: 974978343 / Registered Address: Luton Central Library, St. George’s Square, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 2NG, UK
Luton Cultural Services Trust, Registered Charity Number: 1122964 / Company Registration Number: 06373488 / Registered Address: Luton Central Library, St. George’s Square, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 2NG, UK