Join us for live music gigs in the Hat Factory on the last Saturday of the month, presented by Luton Live/s.
Basement Live/s, Barnfield College Music Showcase Line Up
- Dylan is an acoustic singer songwriter, primarily influenced by The Beatles and Bob Dylan, He has been making music for 2 years.
- Max is a Lo-Fi Rock guitarist, influenced by Nirvana. Max has been making music for 6 months.
- Shay ‘O is a contemporary pop singer and songwriter, influenced by Christina Aguilera, Dua Lipa & Meghan Trainor. Shay ’O has been singing since she was young.
- Mobean is a 60’s/70s influenced psychedelic singer/songwriter & multi-instrumentalist/producer, influenced by Jimi Hendrix & Jefferson Airplane. Mobean has been developing her current music over the last few years.
- Passive (Jakob) & TJ are a Hip Hop vocal/songwriter duo, who met while studying music at college.
- Charles is a singer/songwriter and guitarist, influenced by Oasis, Arctic Monkeys and The Libertines and has been making music for 8 years.
"This showcase opportunity gives the students the hands-on experience they will need to develop as they progress professionally as individuals in the music industry. They gain experience in co-ordinating a show, promotion, planning their performance material, rehearsing, sound-checking, schedule organisation and expectations, performing and networking. It is of the highest value in terms of genuine work experience"
Barnfield College Music Alumni
Over the last 16 years, students from Barnfield music courses have gained a wide variety of success in the music industry, including securing record deals and releases with Sony/Universal, Dreamville/Interscope, Tough Love, Lefse & Venn Records and also music publishing deals with BMG. Others have secured management deals with Raw Power management, while others have achieved national airplay from Radio 1, BBC6 Music and Kerrang radio, and international airplay from Triple J. Students have also achieved success in other areas of the industry, including artist management roles with CAA, Circus Records and Another Rhythm, while others have trained to become educators themselves, teaching music or working in special needs education and peripatetic work.
Bar Opens at 6pm with doors opening at 7pm.